U.S. Employers

U.S. Employers

How can we help you?

We deliver smart and cost-effective immigration legal strategies that yield results. Contact us today and submit your consultation online.

Trustworthy and very professional, highly recommend them

Joe Kheder
Business Owner, Elite Computers

If you are a U.S. employer and are seeking to hire foreign talent, Vidal Law Firm can help you formulate the right immigration strategy. We have successfully represented and delivered cost-effective employment-based immigration solutions to small businesses and multinational corporations in a variety of industries, including engineering, agriculture, manufacturing, entertainment, import/export services – to name a few.

These are some of the employment-based temporary work visas we have obtained for our corporate clients:


TN visas are based on the NAFTA and are available to Mexican and Canadian professionals that have an offer of employment from a U.S. employer in a qualified professional category.

L-1 Intracompany Transferee

The L-1 visa allows a U.S. company to transfer a manager or a specialized employee from a foreign affiliate to work at its U.S. operations.


The H-1B visa program is available to individuals who have a job offer from a U.S. employer to perform services in a specialty occupation. There is a quota of 65,000 H-1B visas for each fiscal year and petitions are selected randomly in a lottery-style selection process.


The H-2A nonimmigrant visa allows foreign nationals to come to the U.S. to perform agricultural work on a seasonal basis.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability

The O-1 visa is reserved for individuals with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education or athletics, or who have achieved extraordinary achievements in the television or movie industries.

P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete

The P-1A visa allows athletes who are internationally recognized to come to participate, individually or as part of a team, in an athletic competition in the U.S.

P-1B Member of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group

The P-1B visa applies to members of internationally recognized entertainment groups who want to come to perform in the United States.

J-1 Exchange Visitor

The J-1 Exchange Visitor program allows individuals to come to the U.S. under one of 15 different J-1 categories to participate in a work-and-study program designed to experience American culture.

R-1 Religious Worker

The R-1 visa applies to foreign nationals who are religious workers and are coming temporarily to the U.S. to work in a religious capacity or occupation.

I Visa Representatives of Foreign Media

This visa applies to representatives of foreign media companies who want to come to the U.S. temporarily to engage in this profession.

In addition to temporary work visas, we have successfully helped our clients sponsor permanent residency for key employees through a variety of immigration programs, including:

First Preference EB-1

Employment-based first preference immigrant visas are reserved for persons with extraordinary abilities or who are extraordinary researchers or professors, and for multinational executives. This visa does not require a job offer from a U.S. employer.

Second Preference EB-2

These immigrant visas are reserved for individuals who possess an advanced degree or foreign nationals with exceptional abilities in the sciences, arts or business. Generally, this type of immigrant visa requires an offer of employment from a U.S. employer.

Third Preference EB-3

This immigrant visa applies to skilled workers, professionals and other workers. This visa requires a job offer from a U.S. employer.

Contact Us